Lianyungang Dafa Labor Insurance Supplies Co., Ltd.
Contact: Mr. Zhang
Address: No. A3-1, Huilong Community, Jiefang East Road, Haizhou District, Lianyungang City
1. Select industrial gloves suitable for different work places according to the above table. The standard of labor protection gloves should be appropriate. It is assumed that the labor protection gloves are too tight, restricting the blood flow, and they are simply tired and uncomfortable. If they are too loose, they are not sensitive and fall briefly.
2. The selected welding gloves must have a satisfactory protective effect. In the environment where steel wire cut-resistant gloves are used, cut-resistant gloves that make up the yarn cannot be used. To ensure its protective function, gloves must be replaced regularly. If the period of use is exceeded, the hands or skin may be damaged.
3. Check the gloves at any time for small holes or damaged or abraded places, especially the seams. Chemical-resistant gloves can be inspected using the inflation method.
4. Pay attention to the use of gloves. Assuming a pair of gloves is used in different places, the life of gloves may be greatly reduced.
5. Pay attention to safety during use, and don't arbitrarily drop the contaminated gloves to avoid damage to others. Keep gloves temporarily unused.
6. Try not to share labor protection gloves with others, because the inside of the gloves is a breeding ground for bacteria and microorganisms, and shared gloves simply constitute cross infection.
7. Wash your hands before wearing gloves. Wear protective gloves on clean (sterile) hands, otherwise bacteria will multiply. After removing gloves, wash your hands and rub hand cream to compensate for oil.
8. Cover the wound before wearing industrial gloves. The skin is a barrier against external environmental damage and can block the entry of bacteria and chemicals.
9. Take off your gloves when shaking hands or dancing.
10. White industrial gloves and gloves of the same color as white, such as ivory, beige, taupe, etc., are the classics of gloves, and can be worn in any suitable gloves.